Control Towers: Cleopatra's needles
William Thomas Thompson and Norbert H. Kox
Description and Explanation
This painting has its roots deep in our history, revealing frightening truths about our journey from Egypt to the Promised Land, then and now. The Sea Beast is rising up, revealing itself with its tentacles around the "great city" (or cities) of London and New York. Cleopatra's Needles were obviously among the first obelisks in the world, created in Egypt during the 400 years of Israel's captivity.
"Putting our heads together on this one seemed to be a natural, as I continued to talk about the great city because it was on my heart and mind, and I could not help but see a bridge across the Atlantic. During the last three months (till December 2002) I have been taken into the dark halls of the Secret Orders in my spirit and I have recorded what is revealed. I was unfamiliar with the needles, but Norbert stated that he wanted to see the one on the Thames River in London, and we did see it (November 26,2002) but only after we painted it and named the painting the Control Towers of the world and its economy." (WTT).
The all-seeing eye is a symbol of the Illuminati. It represents our dollar bill and the power behind it. The triangular pyramid symbol of freemasonry represents half of the so-called Star of David. Superimpose upon it another upside-down pyramid, and you have the full star. When Solomon's Seal, the six-pointed Star of Moloch, is overlaid upon the pyramid on the back side of the Great Seal of The United States (seen on the one dollar bill) the all-seeing Eye of Satan fills the top point (triangle) the position of the chief cornerstone. The other five points each touch a letter within the surrounding slogans. The five letters that are pointed to are M-A-S-O-N. The Seal of Solomon is used as a hexagram in Masonic (Freemason) rituals, and the "All-seeing Eye" appears upon their ritual aprons.
The Masonic fraternity does indirectly and unintentionally confirm the migration of the children of Israel to the British Isles and eventually to the United States from the 10 lost tribes. Lines and angles of the pyramid point to specific letters that when assembled spell Mason. The strangle grip this beast has on the great cities will eventually choke the life out of them as the Devil seeks his due. This painting in itself is a warning to all living and free people of intelligence. Beware of those masquerading as good and godly, if they are receiving their power from the beast. Their system discriminates and favors its secret membership, who have committed their lives to Satan through these demonic vows and oaths.
“Now that this secret veil is being lifted I can see the evil beast with 7 heads and 10 horns controlling us (U.S.) as it has through the ages. I now see its control in my childhood days, with invisible chains that kept us bound and that predetermined all important appointments, that favored certain individuals while others suffered and starved. This beast rules the world of politics and money. This beast rules the world of government and law. This beast gets its power from Satan the Devil as described in the Book of Revelation Chapter 13. The flaming horns of the beast fuel it, and it strikes the symbolic towers, like lightning. The top of the pyramid represents the Egyptian pagan doctrine of the Masonic Temple of worship, of Osiris the sun god master of all the fraternal orders of the world, controlling our currency and every important thing going on in America, England and every branch of the true Israelite people." (WTT).
The pyramid on the original seal was actually a step-pyramid, ziggurat (viz. Tower of Babel). It's steps represent the secret societies and religions of man. The top of the pyramid is the highest, most secret position, secret to all the lower levels, secretly passing down its dictates. The only thing higher in this demonic chain of command is Satan himself, symbolized in the all-seeing eye, the counterfeit capstone, hovering above the pyramid tower, showering its false light upon all the building blocks (initiates) below.
"David Davidson wrote in his book, Miracles of History, that a 'pyramidion is the apex stone of a pyramid at the top of a column'. Is it the Headstone and Chief Cornerstone rejected by the builders and symbolized, as he suggests, by two obelisks called 'Cleopatra's Needles'? One of these needles stands on the Thames Embankment, London, and the other in Central Park, New York." (THE MYSTERY OF CLEOPATRA'S NEEDLES, by Evelyn Janes)
In our painting of the Control Towers lightening bolts are emanating from the Illuminati symbol, the all-seeing eye. The lightening symbolizes a force connecting the towers, Cleopatra's Needles, to span the Atlantic Ocean and form a bridge between the two Harlots: The 666-Cities of New York and London represent the entire English-speaking world, which has descended from Ephraim and Manasseh, Egypto-Israel, the half-Egyptian sons of Joseph. In the late 1800's there was a push for the English to collect and display Egyptian art and artifacts. The history books refer to it as "Egyptianization." Egyptian occult symbols, especially the obelisk, permeate our modern culture.
Cleopatra's Needles are described in the World Book as two great stone pillars from Egypt called obelisks. The obelisks of red granite were cut from a single piece of stone and engraved with picture writing called hieroglyphics. These pillars bear the names of two Egyptian kings, Ramesses and Thutmose III. Some of the obelisks stood before the ancient temple of the sun at Heliopolis, where they were originally erected by Thutmose III. The Romans moved a pair to Alexandria in 14 B.C. It was at this point the title Cleopatra's Needles became attached to them.
In the Bible Heliopolis is called the City of On (the City of the Sun). The grandfather of Ephraim and Manasseh, from which we are descended, was the great high priest of Ra at the ancient Temple of the Sun, in the city of On. When Ephraim and Manasseh visited their grandfather they probably stood between the two pillars as he patted them on the head. Is it a coincidence that the U.K. (Ephraim) and the U.S. (Manasseh) are now in possession of these ancient obelisks which confirm their Egypto-Israel heritage?
The twin obelisks were presented to the United States and Great Britain during the 1800's. One stands in Central Park in New York City and one on the bank of the Thames River in London. The one in York City stands 69 ft. high and, it is 7 1/2 feet at the base, and weighs 200 tons (London’s is almost identical). "Can we be freed from this monster that enslaves us to our eternal damnation? I pray that God will enlighten us to the truth because our wisdom and righteousness is as filthy rags." (WTT).
The Scripture verses, which we have referenced to this painting, are ones that speak about the apocalyptic beast by name as Leviathan. According to Strong's, the Hebrew word Leviathan, Livyathan, means a serpent or dragon and was a symbol of Babylon (#3882). It is derived from lavah, which means to twine, and implies to UNITE (#3867).
Many Bible Scholars see the United States (Manasseh) and the United Kingdom (Ephraim) as the end time Babylon Harlot(s), fulfilling the Biblical descriptions of Secret (Mystery) Babylon in prophecy. As such, Leviathan is a fitting symbol to tie the obelisks of New York and London in a Babylonian Union. Revelation says one beast head was wounded to death by the sword of Yahweh, but it was revived (Revelation 13:3). It is the eighth, but is of the seven; it was and is not, but shall arise from the abyss and shall go into perdition, i.e. destruction (Revelation 17:8-11).
1. In that day Yahweh with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea.
(King James Version).
1. Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down?
2. Canst thou put an hook into his nose? or bore his jaw through with a thorn?
3. Will he make many supplications unto thee? will he speak soft words unto thee?
4. Will he make a covenant with thee? wilt thou take him for a servant for ever?
5. Wilt thou play with him as with a bird? or wilt thou bind him for thy maidens?
6. Shall the companions make a banquet of him? shall they part him among the merchants?
7. Canst thou fill his skin with barbed irons? or his head with fish spears?
8. Lay thine hand upon him, remember the battle, do no more.
9. Behold, the hope of him is in vain: shall not one be cast down even at the sight of him?
10. None is so fierce that dare stir him up: who then is able to stand before me?
11. Who hath prevented me, that I should repay him? whatsoever is under the whole heaven is mine.
12. I will not conceal his parts, nor his power, nor his comely proportion.
13. Who can discover the face of his garment? or who can come to him with his double bridle?
14. Who can open the doors of his face? his teeth are terrible round about.
15. His scales are his pride, shut up together as with a close seal.
16. One is so near to another, that no air can come between them.
17. They are joined one to another, they stick together, that they cannot be sundered.
18. By his neesings a light doth shine, and his eyes are like the eyelids of the morning.
19. Out of his mouth go burning lamps, and sparks of fire leap out.
20. Out of his nostrils goeth smoke, as out of a seething pot or caldron.
21. His breath kindleth coals, and a flame goeth out of his mouth.
22. In his neck remaineth strength, and sorrow is turned into joy before him.
23. The flakes of his flesh are joined together: they are firm in themselves; they cannot be moved.
24. His heart is as firm as a stone; yea, as hard as a piece of the nether millstone.
25. When he raiseth up himself, the mighty are afraid: by reason of breakings they purify themselves.
26. The sword of him that layeth at him cannot hold: the spear, the dart, nor the habergeon.
27. He esteemeth iron as straw, and brass as rotten wood.
28. The arrow cannot make him flee: slingstones are turned with him into stubble.
29. Darts are counted as stubble: he laugheth at the shaking of a spear.
30. Sharp stones are under him: he spreadeth sharp pointed things upon the mire.
31. He maketh the deep to boil like a pot: he maketh the sea like a pot of ointment.
32. He maketh a path to shine after him; one would think the deep to be hoary.
33. Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear.
34. He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride.
(King James Version).
Anyone interested in showing this painting can contact the artists at,
or call William Thomas Thompson at 864-233-9319, or Norbert H. Kox at 920-866-9187.
http://www.nkox.homestead.com **** http://www.apocalypsehouse.com